The Orlando Magic will honor its fans with a Fan Appreciation Weekend commencing Friday, April 10 as they face the Toronto Raptors and continuing on Saturday, April 11 vs. the New York Knicks, in the last two regular season games at Amway Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. for both game and doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
Highlighting Fan Appreciation Weekend will be the annual jersey presentation on April 11 at the Knicks matchup to 15 randomly-selected Magic season ticket holders and representatives from 15 Share the Magic program groups, each will receive an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player prior to tip-off. Both nights will also include a number of activities centered around the fans, including pregame festivities, in-game activities, top 10 plays of the year and player thank you messages throughout each game.
- Additional highlights for Fan Appreciation Weekend include:
(at the April 10, Magic vs. Raptors game)
- First 5,000 fans will receive sunglasses presented by Florida Hospital
- After the game 10,000 fans will receive Chick-fil-a gift cards for a free chicken sandwich or chicken biscuit
- One fan will win a vacation courtesy of Baha Mar
- The MTN DEW trick shot winner will be announced (winner to receive 2015-16 season tickets)
- Fan Fest outside on Church St. pregame will feature live band, Run for Cover
- Halftime show will feature a 70s themed production by all of the Orlando Magic entertainment teams
- Fans will receive a 25 percent discount off their entire purchase at the Magic Team Shop presented by adidas or 35
- percent off entire purchase if they are wearing Magic gear (at both games)
- Free parking on a first-come, first-served basis in Church St. garage (at both games)
- Special ticket offer starting at $25 on terrace level (at the April 11, Magic vs. Knicks game)
Magic center Nikola Vucevic will address fans prior to the game. First 10,000 fans will receive Rally Towels presented by Amway. After the game, 10,000 fans will receive Chick-fil-a gift cards for a free chicken sandwich or chicken biscuit.
Chase home award presentation
- Marriott Vacation Club sweepstakes winner announced (winner to receive round-trip airfare from Southwest Airlines and four day/three night stay at Marriott’s Custom House in Boston or Marriott’s Grand Chateau in Las Vegas)
- Halftime show to feature 2012 America’s Got Talent winners, Olate Dogs
- Fans will receive a 25 percent discount off their entire purchase at the Magic Team Shop presented by adidas or 35 percent off entire purchase if they are wearing Magic gear
- Free parking on a first-come, first-served basis in Church St. garage
- All fans invited to take free throws on the court post-game
There are 15 Share the Magic program groups who will be receiving an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player as a sign of thanks: C.I.A, Christians & Chaplains In Action, Boys Town of Central Florida, Young Men of Excellence, Rosemont Community Center, Englewood Community Center, Central Florida Teen Challenge, Goodwill Good Guides, Saving Our Boys Now, Cherokee School, Kids Beating Cancer, Community Based Care, Center for Multicultural Wellness, Elevate Orlando, Parramore Kids Zone, Boys and Girls Club of Central Florida