Open season at Amway Center on October 28 vs. Washington
Visit London, England on January 14 vs. Toronto
All local telecasts to air exclusively on FOX Sports Florida
8,000 season tickets priced at $40 or less – call (407) 89-MAGIC
The National Basketball Association released its 2015-16 schedule today and announced the Orlando Magic will open their season onWednesday, October 28 at the Amway Center vs. Washington. Game time is 7 pm.
Orlando Magic season tickets, partial plans, group and single-game Amway Center suite rental opportunities are on sale now. Ticket highlights for the Magic’s 2015-16 season in the Amway Center, honored with TheStadiumBusiness Awards’ 2013 Customer Experience Award and named SportsBusiness Journal’s 2012 Sports Facility of the Year, include: 2,500 seats priced $20 or less, 8,000 seats priced $40 or less and 10,000 seats priced $50 or under. The first on-sale date for single-game tickets will be Friday, October 9 at 10 am. For ticket information, log on to OrlandoMagic.com or call 407-89-MAGIC.
Orlando opens training camp on September 26 at the Amway Center. The Magic’s complete regular season schedule is available through their official website,OrlandoMagic.com, while the entire NBA schedule can be found at NBA.com.
All Magic games will be televised locally in high definition on FOX Sports Florida.
Each NBA team will play an 82-game regular season:
- 41 home and 41 away.
- The Magic will play 52 games vs. the Eastern Conference (18 games vs. the Atlantic Division,
- 18 games vs. the Central Division
- 16 games vs. the Southeast Division)
- 30 games against the Western Conference (ten games each vs. the Northwest Division, the Southwest Division and the Pacific Division).
Orlando will play a total of 23 home games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this season.
The 2015-16 Magic schedule also features 19 back-to-back contests (38 games played on consecutive nights; eight away/away back-to-backs, seven home/away back-to-backs and four away/home back-to-backs).
Orlando “hosts” Toronto at The O2 in London, England on Thursday, January 14, marking its first regular season game played outside North America since November 7-8, 1996.
The Magic will play two games in October (both home),
- 15 games in November (eight home, seven away),
- 15 games in December (eight home, seven away),
- 14 games in January (six home, eight away),
- 12 games in February (seven home, five away),
- 17 games in March (six home,
- 11 away) and seven games in April (four home, three away).
- Orlando’s game against Toronto in London is considered a Magic home game.
The Magic will enjoy a season-long four-game homestand from December 23-30. Orlando faces a season-long five-game road trip from December 1-9 (five games in nine days) and a pair of four-game road swings (March 7-12 and March 20-25).
Orlando’s home finale is on Monday, April 11 vs. Milwaukee at 7 pm. The Magic close the regular season on Wednesday, April 13 at Charlotte. The 2015-16 schedule breakdown is below.